Sunday, August 10, 2014

More ponys

I'm really sorry I haven't making my usual posts. I'm gearing up for Tortuga at the end of the month so I'm using all my time to make stuff. Hopefully I'll have one more post this week that is on time (hopefully). if not I will at least keep trying to update with what i am working on.

Currently I just finished the last pony.

You've seen the tutorial I used to make these. However, I gave up and had to do some modifying to it. It was just being too much of a pain in a few places.

What I modified was the little flange pieces on the belly piece, the piece that connects the butt and neck to the side pieces. I widened them both because the pattern had them too small, or my printing make them too small or something. Either way its a bit nicer to sew now. I also am playing with adjusting that cut out in the center of the tummy. It hasn't worked right once for me so far, but I haven't found a decent solution. It's suppose to cause the ponies to keep their legs together, but it's really not.

If I figure something out I'll make a post. For now, pictures.
This is Dr. Whooves. Not sure which version, but he came out rather cute.

 One of my two naughty ponies for Totuga which is a more adult event. Her name is shibari. She really like ropse lol.
 This is the second Naughty Pony. I might make more, but no promises for now. This is leather head. He's got a fascination with toys so his little satchel has all sorts of stuff in it and he has a little riding crop on the other side.
 Simple Big Mac. I feel like I need to make his yoke that he wears, but I'm undecided.
Finally, Mare do well. This was more of a challenge. I had a blue body I was originally going to make into Luna but could not find the right color fur for her. So in trying to make her clothing I made a purple body, decapitated Luna, sewing that head on to here and started the decorating process after that. Suffice to say hats are a pain to make, but I really do like how she came out.

If I have time I plan to make a pirate pony and maybe one more naughty pony. However, I need to switch over after this for a while a make a bunch of wire ears so I can't keep spending time on these for now. I've made my goal I need to switch now.


ALso two of these guys will be for sale on my etsy because I need some money. Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KristelsKreations

Feel free to ask questions, leave comments, etc. I"m always up for a chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment