Monday, April 21, 2014

Recent Absence

So, if I have viewers, then many of you will notice my weekly post hasn't come out in a while. It's because I'm getting married and we're down to the wire. I'm doing most of the wedding decor, planning, etc myself with the help of my fiance, family, and close friends. I haven't had much time for making things. I do have a few things to add, like the veil I made, the hair pins, and some little notebooks we made as favors, but I just don't have the time right now to post anything big. I'm so sorry. I promise that after May 12th I'll have new stuff for you.

Till then wish me luck. So far I've made it to the two week marker without going into bridezilla mode.
Hair clips for my brides maids. I don't recall if these even got used?

No comments:

Post a Comment