Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tiny wedding favor notebook

Someone asked me if I'd have little notebooks as wedding favors since I was giving pens for a favor. At first I was a bit upset. the pens were expensive, but then I got to sitting here looking at all the left over paper from my wedding cards and just started folding to have something to do.

This things are crazy simple to make and really are very pretty favors. Plus, you can't say no to free.

I had these little books of card stock papers. You can find them in the paper aisles of most craft stores. Usually I use these as bases for my cabochon necklaces, but I figured it would work well for this too and I had a few too many booklets.

Anyway, if you take one of the card
stock and fold it in half it's the perfect size for little note books. I then took about 7 pieces of blue paper, which I had a ton of left over from out wedding invites, and folded them in half long way, then shot way, or hot dog and hamburger. I cut them in half, stuffed them inside of each other, stuffed them inside of the card stock and stapled them down.

What you get is something like this:

Feel free to ask questions, leave comments, etc. I"m always up for a chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment