Thursday, October 23, 2014

Don't destroy my blog Mr. Creeper

Just a quick post while I finish up the muggles wings. I got a commission for a creeper.For the record I know nothing about Minecraft besides I hate the graphics. That being said I figured it'd be fun to give the creeper a try.

He was fairly simple to make. It's all squares. My first goal and the best part was to make the face. I put the face image into paint, cleared out all the background color till I had just the black, saved it, converted it to a pes document and plugged it into my embroidery machine.

yes, I craked and got a little embroidery machine. Its amazing. Heres the face below.


After the face was done I cut the cloth squares and sewed them all together. 

Its a fairly simple things to make. 4 feet, one long body, one big head.. Also a fairly phallic thing to make no matter how you try to make it not look that way.

I added some peelets to the feet to help him stand better too since his head is so heavy. 
Here he is all sewn together and standing. he's a little wonky right now since fleece warps if you over stuff it, but I like how he turned out.

Feel free to ask questions, leave comments, etc. I"m always up for a chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment