Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New toys

Everything on my backlog has been put on hold for this!

I cracked recently while remembering my granfather, who was more of a father to me than anything else. I lost him recently, very recently. It was a whirlwind of events, but i was thinking about him and his rules on tools. See he use to tell me that if you have a job you're trying to do and you don't have the right tool then you better get it right quick. Otherwise, you're going to screw up the job. I'd been considering getting a new machine and figured if I'm going to do that it might as well do embroidery too. I've been wantign to do detail work on my sewing stuff for a while now but my hand sewing stinks. (I'm not kidding) After thinking about it for about 2 days and talking with my husband I caved and we picked up this machine. I haven't stopped sewing for a week.

I'll type that again.

I haven't stopped sewing for a week!!

Sewing before took the right mood, cuz my other little machine took so much work(read as fighting) but this thing is amazing.

Normally, I'd be against Brothers brand machines. I've just had way too many problems with their stuff in the past, but I just...

All week?! Only stopping for bathroom and sleep.

I'm not kidding.

I'll do a better review of the machine later.

For now. Here is a slew of things this machine has done.























Must have more colors. Found a good site for decent colors at a nice price. 





No comments:

Post a Comment